[W5SFA] W5SFA Club Meetings

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:47:17 CDT 2020

As most of you know, the October meeting was our last for 2020. I
appreciate the response and commitment to the club meetings on the air.
With restrictions on group gatherings and social distancing, I believe
we have done well with our meetings.  I look forward to 2021, and wish
all the best during the coming holidays.  We normally have our annual
party in January.  I would ask for your thoughts about having a group
party in January.  We can discuss on the reflector or directly by my
email or cell.

Thanks for your continued support for our club.

73

Gary - KF5ZRT

kf5zrt at gmail.com

(979) 530-2220