[W5SFA] W5SFA Club Meeting

Kat Croker katcroker at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 09:25:13 CDT 2020

I agree with having a looky-loo, but we have been out and about at many restaurants in areas from Victoria to Austin to Conroe to East Texas in the past month (including Brenham) and while they are all open for business, there were limitations in each one about no more than 6 persons to a table and empty tables between each occupied one. We've been riding with a group (usually 6-15 people) and eating out just as a couple. With our larger groups, it's been difficult to find a spot that will accommodate everyone. Our radio club meetings typically have 10-20 persons in attendance, so restaurant restrictions might pose a bit of a problem until they reopen at 100% capacity. They may still have restrictions then. July's meeting might be a better option to get everyone together.
KatKB5ITB