[W5SFA] W5SFA Club Meeting

Roger W Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Fri Jun 12 07:15:54 CDT 2020

I'm in favor of an in person gathering.  But I expect some members still have concerns about meeting in a restaurant as we normally do.

Rather than gathering indoors, I suggest an outdoor gathering in a park.  The covered lot at the Margaret Chesley Park in Bellville might be a good option.  That way we are covered in case of bad weather, or if good weather we could gather around the gazebo and spread out.

We could have the June club meeting there, in which case we would still need to have an "on the air" presence to accommodate those who need to stay home.  Alternatively we could just schedule an informal club get together, an "eyeball QSO".  If practical, I'd also like to get our VE people together for a short "spaced out" meeting as well to discuss testing at some point in the not-too-distant future.

Roger N5RWK