[W5SFA] January W5SFA Club Meeting

F6CNB/N5CNB f6cnb at hutin.org
Tue Dec 29 23:58:51 CST 2020

Happy Holidays

My wife (N5ATH) and I will be there

73 de Remi F6CNB/N5CNB

-----Original Message-----
From: w5sfa <w5sfa-bounces at w5sfa.org> On Behalf Of Gary Baldwin
Sent: mercredi 30 décembre 2020 05:39
To: W5SFA Reflector <w5sfa at w5sfa.org>; Gary Baldwin <kf5zrt at gmail.com>
Subject: [W5SFA] January W5SFA Club Meeting

Greetings to all.

2020 is almost behind us.  Looking forward to 2021.  I am asking for your thoughts on having a group meeting on January 27.  We may be able to meet at Cieleto Lindo in Bellville.  Depending on responses received, I will check out the availability of of the party room.  There should be enough room for social distancing.

I would like to have enough feedback from the club members by January 15th.  If there is enough support for the group meeting, I will confirm availability of the party room.

Best wishes to all for a safe New Years.

73

Gary - KF5ZRT