[W5SFA] Ham Radio Deluxe 6.7

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 11:35:10 CDT 2019

Information from HRD newsletter.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT

  Update on Ham Radio Deluxe 6.7 Release

I'm happy to report that the Ham Radio Deluxe 6.7 beta has been
delivered to our beta testers. I anticipate that the testing could take
a couple weeks.
We're slightly behind schedule on this release due to the delays from
the 6.6 release and the migration to our new license server. But now
that this has been completed, I anticipate our standard release cadence
to resume (about 9 releases per year).
There are over 50 changes in this release including - support for the
ICOM IC-9700 and Kenwood TS-890S, and the addition of a major new
feature - the panadapter display for capable ICOM and Kenwood radios
(IC-7300, IC-7610, IC-9700, TS-890S).
A complete list of the changes going into beta can be found here:
https://ReleaseNotes.HamRadioDeluxe.com
While we're proceeding with beta testing for this release, I've asked
the team to look at the issue related to matching FT4 confirmations from
LOTW in HRD Logbook.