[W5SFA] March Radio in the Park

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 14:36:22 CDT 2019

Thanks to all that showed up for Radio in the Park.  Cloudy morning and
just a slight drizzle of rain at the end.  Dough-nuts and coffee were
hot.  Contacts made in CW, PSK31 and FT-8 on various bands.  We had 5
stations setup. Four HF stations running CW, PSK31, FT-8 and WSPR.  The
fifth station was a D-Star station.

Kudos to our president Jack for longest contact to Japan with D-Star.
Several people stopped by to visit and see whats going on including the
Commander of the local VFW Ben Seeker.

The location setup next to the F-111 jet on display was great and served
as a great backdrop.

If you have not visited the site, please stop by when you can.  A great
piece of history.

73

Ray & Gary