[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net 7-16-19

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 19:40:08 CDT 2019

Good Evening All

We had the following check-ins tonight:

EARL    K5EAM

K5FRT    JACK

WA5IWB    RAY

WR5DC	DENNIS

N5RWK    ROGER

K5LLR    SKIP

KF5ZRT    Gary-Net Control

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Please check the reflector for information regarding the "Stop the
Bleed" training seminar scheduled for July 27th. If you have responded to KF5ZRT you are set no further action is required.
As soon as we have definite meeting place at hospital, I will post on the reflector.

Everyone is dealing with the heat this time of year. Stay cool and hydrated.

Roger-N5RWK reports that later this week he will stop by the repeater site and check on configuration of the Bellville repeaters
to setup the VHF repeater to be FM analog and the UHF repeater as digital C4FM.  This is a trial operation to better enable the
analog and digital operators to communicate as discussed and voted on at the June meeting.
Be aware this is a test session and will be reviewed and discussion during the next club meeting. Thanks Roger.

Skip-K5LLR reports he is enjoying working with his new Raspberry Pi 4.  Good luck Skip.  Looking forward to discussions on the
benefits of the new RPI 4.

Dennis-WR5DC reports he is working on a APRS project and trying to stay cool.

Reminder - We will have our July Club meeting at SEALAND seafood in Brenham on July 31st.  Meal 6:00 pm Meeting 7:00 pm

Again thanks to all that checked in tonight. 73

Wish all a safe and prosperous week.

Gary-KF5ZRT