[W5SFA] W5SFA Tuesday Night Net 7-2-19

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 19:31:31 CDT 2019

Good Evening All

We had the following check-ins tonight:

EARL    K5EAM

KE5FM    JIM

K5FRT    JACK

KG5NCL    JOHN

W5RAC    RAY

WB5RFQ    GIL

KD5KAD    BETH

N5RWK    ROGER

K5LLR    SKIP

KF5ZRT    Gary-Net Control

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Please check the reflector for information regarding the "Stop the
Bleed" training seminar scheduled for July 27th.

President Ray attended the WCARC meeting in Brenham last week and was
impressed with the club and the direction they are moving toward.  Maybe
some joint activities are in the future.

Ex-President Jack is working on installing a mobile radio in his
vehicle.  Roger suggested caution when connecting the 12 volt power
cables with the newer vehicle electronics.  Good advise thanks Roger.

We tried a little different net tonight calling amateur's by call sign
from a roll call list.  Other clubs have used this method to avoid
having doubles and missed calls.  Let me know any feedback and we can
adjust as needed or go back to A-L and M-Z.  Your choice, it's your net.

73

Gary-KF5ZRT