[W5SFA] "Stop the Bleed"

Dan White dan at dandlfarms.com
Tue Jul 2 17:17:35 CDT 2019

Two from Cat Spring. Dan & Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Baldwin
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 4:30 PM
To: W5SFA Reflector ; Gary Baldwin
Subject: [W5SFA] "Stop the Bleed"

Greetings to all.

A quick update on the Stop the Bleed program that was reported by Ray
Meech at the last club meeting.

We now have a confirmed time and place for the training seminar.

Date:    July 27,2019

Time:    10:00 AM - Training should be 1.5 to 2.0 hours

Place:    Baylor Scott & White Hospital Brenham Texas  700 Medical
Parkway 77833

Cost:    Free

To help facilitate the program we need to establish a head count to
prepare adequate training space.  As presented to the club members at
the last meeting, this is a serious program that can save your life or
that of a loved one.  The training is suitable for all as there are no
graphic details that may be objectionable to young and old alike.  We
encourage you and your family to participate.  Details on the equipment
used in the program will be provided at the training.  I understand that
there are kits and the elements of the kits available online at Amazon.

I am asking for a reply from you on how many plan to attend. Should you
prefer not to use email you can contact me direct at (979) 530-2220.

We hope to see a good representation from the W5SFA Radio Club.

A special thanks to Ray Meech WA5IWB for spearheading this program.

When we have confirmed the head count and established what conference
room the training will be used, we will update all by the reflector.

Thanks for your attention and will see you there.

73

Gary Baldwin - KF5ZRT
Vice-President W5SFA Radio Club