[W5SFA] January Club Luncheon

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 06:41:59 CST 2019

Happy new year!

Reluctantly, Beth and I will have to miss the club luncheon this year.  My
brother, Ernest KC5ITW, and I are still trying to get our boat restored
after Harvey!  We are very close.  It is in Seabrook at a rigger.  We are
going there on Friday/Saturday to do some final wiring and check on the
progress of the rigging.  Hopefully, we will be able to sail back to Fulton
as soon as we get a weather window.

So ya'll have a great time -- that's a good restaurant.  Sorry we have to
miss.

-- Gil WB5RFQ

--

----