[W5SFA] Are VEs needed tonight?

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:21:23 CST 2019

Hi all. Beth and I will miss the meeting tonight. I am on our sailboat in
Matagorda City waiting for the fog to clear before we continue on our way
to Army Hole, near Port O'Conner.

The good news is our boat is repaired since it was damaged in Hurricane
Harvey.  But we are having scheduling problems and weather delays in moving
back to Fulton.

-- Gil
sent from my Galaxy Avant