[W5SFA] FTM-100 Firmware Upgrade

Gary Baldwin kf5zrt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:30:17 CST 2019

Greetings to all.  For those with the FTM-100DR radios interested in the
firmware upgrade just a FYI.

The download from Yaesu for the 02-20-19 firmware update has three
separate updates.  The MAIN CPU update, the PANEL CPU update and the DSP
CPU update.  The MAIN and Panel updates are readily noticeable in the
extracted folder.  The DSP CPU update is labeled PCTOOLe_v0431.

I have updated my transceiver with no issues.  Highly recommend printing
out the instructions in the PDF's in the download from Yaesu.  When
completed you should have the following software versions:

MAIN - 2.4

PANEL - 2.1

DSP - 4.31

Hope this helps