[W5SFA] Skywarn Training in Brenham

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:16:42 CST 2019

I think this kind of training is very important; I would like to be there,
but it looks like I will at long last be on our sailboat, moving it back
down the ICW to its home berth in Fulton, a year and a half after Hurricane
Harvey and nine months since we brought it to Seabrook for a re-rigging!

Ya'll have fun at the training.

-- Gil WB5RFQ

--

----