[W5SFA] STOP THE BLEED KIT

Ray Meech chezrez at katyweb.net
Sat Aug 31 16:11:33 CDT 2019

The following is a list of the components that I ordered for my stop the
bleed kits. The prices are subject to change.  As you can see most of the
items were ordered from Amazon.

STOP THE BLEED KIT

1 each	Instruction Book							$ 2.50
	https://controlbleedingkits.com/index.php/product/
	instructional-booklet/
1 each	Sharpie Permanent Marker, Fine Point, Black

The following was purchased from AMAZON.COM:

2 each 	NAR Compressed Gauze							$ 8.58

1 each 	First Aid Only FAE-6018 Smart Compliance Refill Nitrile Gloves		$
3.07
  	4 Count

1 each 	CAT Combat Application Tourniquet - GEN 7 (Gray Time-Stamp)		$26.94

1 each 	6" Military Israeli Bandage						 $8.55

If you have any questions send me an email at chezrez at katyweb.net

73
Ray
WA5IWB