[W5SFA] Work Day this Sunday (April 28)

Roger W Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Fri Apr 26 21:35:09 CDT 2019

Folks,

As mentioned in my previous email, here are some additional details regarding the work day on Sunday:

Place: Dan White's place, 12172 FM 949, Cat Spring.

Directions:  From "downtown" Cat Spring, follow FM 949 one mile south of the intersection of FM 2187 and FM 949.  Dan's place is on the left.  Look for the solar panel arrays!

Time: 1 PM till done.

Task: Clean up three 20-foot tower sections with wire brushes.  This tower will support the new Steppir antenna at the new club station location.

What to Bring:  Gloves, Eye Protection, Drills, Wire Brush attachments, etc.

Weather should be nice, and it should not take very long if we have a good turnout.  Hope everyone can make it!

73,

Roger N5RWK