[W5SFA] Not appropriate beheavior.

john Parmalee jparmalee at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 14:39:36 CDT 2019

Dan. it's John.  Apology noted and accepted.  We all get a little grumpy from time to time and some times it leaks out.
I am an Extra class VE and please call on me when I can help
What I wanted to say was. I think a VE of any license level may proctor and score tests to anyone up to their level of license. A tech with a VE could be just that third person to get a ham on board.

The procedure is simple, on the ARRL web site, an open book exam and you get a set of credentials to administer and score tests to your level.  I encourage all club members to sign up and help.
John ParmaleeJparmalee at aol.com281-380-3811