[W5SFA] Work Day at Dan W5AOV's Place this Sunday PM

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Wed Apr 24 16:17:34 CDT 2019

Folks,

Last month it was announced that the club station is moving and a new beam
antenna is being purchased for the new location.  We need some volunteers on
Sunday to help clean up the tower sections prior to the installation.

I expect this task will take a couple of hours, depending on how much help
we can get.

I've got some steel wire brushes that fit on a drill, which should make
cleaning up the tower sections fairly easy.  Bring a drill and some gloves -
I'll bring some extras but the more the better.

We'll talk about what time on Sunday at tonight's meeting, and I'll send out
a further announcement.  Dan's place is south of Cat Spring on FM 949.  It's
one mile south of the junction of FM 2197 and FM949, on the left.

73,

Roger N5RWK