[W5SFA] Fwd: A suggestion...

jparmalee at aol.com jparmalee at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 14:08:55 CDT 2018

A couple of years ago at the CSVHF society meeting in Austin there was a whole line up of vehicles with some of the most unbelievable arrays.  At the recent Austin Ham Fest there was a speaker that had an az/el rotator with a three foot 10 gHz dish mounted in his truck bed.  He had removed the passenger  seat from and built an operating desk.  He spoke of 10 gHz contacts from north of Dallas to Austin.

John Parmalee
Jparmalee at aol.com
281-380-3811
K5VGM WI2XLJ