[W5SFA] FT 991 - C4FM and Digital IDs and EchoLink

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Wed Oct 10 12:05:52 CDT 2018

Dennis,

Thanks…I will pose the same question as Dan – can you provide more detail?

John’s question was about being able to join the club’s net when on the road.  I’d like to do that as well.  Using a non-club repeater doesn’t really address that.  This may end up being a moot point, if there isn’t much interest in doing this – or if there isn’t some technical or cost barrier – but I’d like to give it due diligence!

73,

Roger