[W5SFA] Holiday Sales

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Sat Nov 10 10:47:30 CST 2018

Members,

I received the notice below from Yaesu about holiday discounts.  So if
you've been thinking about buying a new radio or upgrading, maybe this will
push you over the edge.

Also, I did a quick check on the Ham Radio Outlet web site
<https://www.hamradio.com/> , and their prices reflect these instant
rebates.  Other brands have some nice discounts as well.

73,

Roger N5RWK

Yaesu Announces Instant Discount Coupons

We have started our Black Friday deals early this year and we have something
for all Yaesu users. Regardless if you are HF, VHF/UHF, Fusion, EMCOMM, or
other usage we have a deal for you. (The following applies to North American
dealers only!)

We are offering Instant Coupons, yes INSTANT not Mail In Rebates, on the
following models:

HF Radios (Base and Mobile) -

FTDX-5000MP Limited - $350 [WOW]
FTDX-3000D - $500
FTDX-1200 - $250
FT-991A - $200
FT-450D - $50
FT-891 - $80
FT-857D - $80

VHF/UHF (Mobiles and Portables - Including Fusion) -

FTM-400XDR - $170 [WOW]
FT-2DR - $120 [WOW]
FT-70DR - $30
FT-2980R - $20
FTM-3200 - $20
FTM-3207 - $20
FTM-3100R - $20

Once again this is for North American dealers only!

Happy Holidays from Yaesu and I look forward to hearing you on the airwaves
with your new radios.