[W5SFA] Net tonight

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Wed Feb 7 14:34:42 CST 2018

David,

Maybe at some point in the future.  We just got internet service put in at our main repeater location in Bellville, and soon to have it installed at our second repeater location in Columbus.  For now, we are setting up Yaesu C4FM repeaters, which will allow linking through the internet.  But the downside is you have to have a Yaesu rig that supports C4FM digital.

73,

Roger N5RWK