[W5SFA] Fwd: 2018-08-21-COB-water-notice-3

George Wehrung george at w5tz.org
Wed Aug 22 10:00:57 CDT 2018

Good Job Gary. De tz

From: w5sfa [mailto:w5sfa-bounces at w5sfa.org] On Behalf Of Gary Baldwin
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 8:42 AM
To: W5SFA Reflector
Subject: [W5SFA] Fwd: 2018-08-21-COB-water-notice-3

Update 3 from City of Brenham.

KF5ZRT

-------- Forwarded Message --------

2018-08-21-COB-water-notice-3

Wed, 22 Aug 2018 13:04:25 +0000 (UTC)

City of Brenham  <mailto:noreply at everbridge.net> <noreply at everbridge.net>

City of Brenham  <mailto:conf-5b7d5f433a212c4c4d51d82e-5b7d5ec8e87b266f80d11969 at smtpic-ne.prd1.everbridge.net> <conf-5b7d5f433a212c4c4d51d82e-5b7d5ec8e87b266f80d11969 at smtpic-ne.prd1.everbridge.net>

baldwingary at sbcglobal.net  <mailto:baldwingary at sbcglobal.net> <baldwingary at sbcglobal.net>

 This is a message from Brenham Washington County Emergency Management Agencies

The water main leak was repaired as of last night at around 8:00 pm. Throughout the night, water plant crews started maintenance activities to stabilize the system. First thing this morning, crews began taking water samples to the Brazos County Health Department lab in Bryan for testing. We are awaiting the results of these tests and will provide an update at 12:00 pm today on our website and through the emergency notification system.
Please continue to boil water used for drinking and food preparation until further notice.
For additional updates, visit cityofbrenham.org or call 979-337-7400.
To register for the emergency notification system from Washington County and the City of Brenham, visit cityofbrenham.org and click on the Citizen Alert Notification Sign up to be informed of emergencies by phone, text, and email.