[W5SFA] ***SPAM*** balloon to the edge of space

jparmalee at aol.com jparmalee at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 21:46:52 CDT 2018

Greetings,
Last year I got involved with this balloon bunch by working their repeater from +70 miles from my driveway, a hand held a V & U beam on a 10' pipe.  The signal was full quieting.  I later heard the a tape which was fun.

They will have two APRS trackers on board, no reason in the world you won't be able to and track it   and work it when it gets above 50K AMSl.

John Parmalee
Jparmalee at aol.com
281-380-3811
K5VGM WI2XLJ