[W5SFA] Build Night is this Wednesday, May 31!

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Mon May 29 10:12:50 CDT 2017

Folks

The club is holding Build Night this Wednesday, May 31.  The main event will
be working on the Ultimate 3S WSPR kit.  Everyone is welcome, even if you
didn't buy a kit - you can take a look at the build process and see what all
the hubbub is about.  Ray WA5IWB will have a completed working unit to
demonstrate.  We'll have soldering irons, solder, desoldering braid, wire
cutters, pliers, power supplies, test equipment etc on hand, but certainly
ok to bring your own - the more the better!

Here is the plan:

.         Meet for dinner at Los Cabos in Brenham (in front of Lowe's) @ 6
pm.

.         After dinner (around 7 pm) we will move over to Kruse Village,
1700 East Stone St in Brenham.  Here are the specific directions:  From East
Stone St, enter Landua  Dr and take an immediate left.  Parking will be on
your left, and the main entrance to the building will be on your right.
Enter the main entrance, go down a short hall and turn right...the room
should be a little ways down the hall.  See map below.

73,

Roger N5RWK