[W5SFA] Tuesday Net

rwklein rwklein at katyweb.net
Wed May 10 10:34:50 CDT 2017

Wow, thanks Kat, guess I got my 15 minutes of fame!  I was running WSPR on my Raspberry Pi on 20m at my brother's place in upstate NY (he is also a ham, WB2TBG)  We were checking out the performance difference between his 3 antennas: a 6BTV vertical, a G5RV and a fan dipole.  His 6BTV worked the best.  WSPR has some practical applications!

Besides Italy, we were heard in the Netherlands, Finland and Norway.

I got my brother building an Ultimate 3S kit too.

73,

Roger N5RWK