[W5SFA] W5SFA Party

jack at jackbates.com jack at jackbates.com
Tue Jan 17 09:53:46 CST 2017

I'm having a medical procedure done on Friday, so I won't be presentable to the public on Saturday.  next time

    On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 9:22 AM, Dan White <dan at dandlfarms.com> wrote:

 Update totals:  13 W5SFA Members,
      So far we have only 9 people co   Brad Taylor – no food   Roger & Pam Klein– Salad & Home Brew Beer   Kat Croker– Dessert or Appetizer   Cam Mitchell – BBQ   Dan & Linda White – Fill-in on what is not covered.   Debbie & Darryl Strader – Dessert & Coke’s   John & Sheri Gervias – Baked Beans   Carl & Linda Pleasant  – Vegetable dish   Any more?