[W5SFA] Antenna Party

Gervais, John P. jgervais at valmont.com
Tue Jan 3 16:59:32 CST 2017

Roger & I are putting up an antenna at my house on Wednesday afternoon January 11th.  Any and all are invited. I've done some tree trimming over the weekend and it should be a pretty clean install.

This will get me up and running on the 20m band with my FT-991 rig.

Playtime begins ~ 1230 hrs.

73!
John P. Gervais, KG5NCL
119 E. Chatham St.
Bellville, TX 77418

The information contained in this E-mail message and the documents accompanying this message are privileged and confidential, and may be protected from disclosure.  Please be aware that any use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction.  If you think that you have received this E-mail message in error, please reply to the sender.