[W5SFA] Some WSPR tidbits

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 08:09:56 CST 2017

Roger, thanks for these tidbits. Recently I noticed my beacon is not being
reported. I went through set up again, maybe not real thoroughly, but all
looks good. I hear myself on my hf rig, but not through wspr software. It
could be some problem with protocol. I plan to check my antenna today. Can
you see if you hear me on 30M? Maybe I have lost my power out transistor
and am only hearing the driver power. Your report would give me an
indication.

Thanks,

-- Gil
[www.gilbertfranke.com]