[W5SFA] W5SFA Bellville Repeater Update

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Fri Dec 15 21:29:02 CST 2017

Folks,

Dan and I swapped in the new DR-2X repeaters in the Bellville tower shack
this afternoon.  At this point, they are both operational, but VHF and UHF
are unlinked.  In the next week or so we expect to have them linked on both
C4FM and FM. (They were only linked on FM with the DR-1X repeaters).

If you have a Yaesu C4FM rig (FTM-3200, FTM-100, FTM-400, FT-991) you should
update your firmware to the latest version on the yaesu.com web site.

This will allow you to use the some of the new features in these repeaters.

We will provide more details once we've figured out all this new stuff - at
this point we're still scratching our heads a bit.

73,

Roger N5RWK