[W5SFA] lots of tubing, coax & antenns The house is being sold, everything must go

JParmalee at aol.com JParmalee at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 20:21:00 CDT 2017

All:

Time is running out.  The house is being readied for  sale, and everything
goes.  I’d really like to have all the following gone  by next Sunday
evening.
I have literally several hundred of feet of  aluminum tubing of various
lengths and diameters from ½ inch to about  2-1/2  to 3 inches, including thick
wall tubing suitable for booms.   There are several 11-element Cushcraft
booms (with many elements), including one  Long John boom.  There’s one
complete triband beam boom, along with a  number of larger diameter shorter
pieces.  Some of this will telescope with  other sizes.  There’s one complete
commercial 30 foot boom 2-band 3 element  marine beam with all the hardware, one
70 MHz commercial beam, and several  rectangular cross-section booms.  I e
stimate there is enough tubing for 4-5  15 and 20 meter monoband beams, maybe
more.  Obviously, the same goes for 6  meter beams.
There is a considerable amount of hardline, both spiral as  well smooth,
with a number of end terminations for Type N, as well as UHF,  connectors.
Some of the hardline is about 100 feet per coil, some a little  more.
Email _kentmarshall at comcast.net_ (mailto:kentmarshall at comcast.net) , or
even  better, call anytime to see at 713-703-1241
What isn’t taken will go to the scrap yard.
For details, call me at 713-703-1241; location is in the near  vicinity of
Hwy. 249 and Cypresswood, just north of Willowbrook Mall.
Thanks….
Kent  W5TXV