[W5SFA] W5SFA Upcoming Events

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Sun Oct 30 12:35:47 CDT 2016

W5SFA Members,

At the October meeting we scheduled two events, one in December and one in
January.  Mark your calendars!

.         Wednesday, December 7 - SATNACC (Show and Tell Night at Austin
County Courthouse).  Start time is 6 pm.  We'll have dinner (maybe go to one
of the nearby restaurants down the street?), then convene in the courthouse
basement.  Bring a ham radio project to show off (or something even
tenuously associated with ham radio is ok!).   Powerpoint is ok if it's
something not small enough to bring with you, like an antenna build project.
I will bring a projector and laptop.  Or just bring yourself if you can't
come up with anything and see what others in the club are up to.

.         Saturday, January 21 - The annual Club Banquet will again be held
at Cameron Mitchell's place on FM 949, just south of the junction with FM
2187.  (If you haven't been there before, look for the big ham antenna on
the left side as you're headed south.)   The event will start at 1:30 pm.
We will be sending out more information as well as a sign-up sheet.

Remember, there are no club meetings (other than the above) in November,
December and January.  The next club meeting will be in February at Yani's.

73,

Roger N5RWK