[W5SFA] Club UHF/VHF Net - Change of day and time

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Wed Nov 2 14:50:17 CDT 2016

No worries Brad, we'll do it again next Tuesday!

I have to set an alarm in both my cell phone and my computer, or I'll forget :-)

We had a good turnout last night with 8 checkins:

Dan W5AOV

Jack K5FRT

John KG5NCL

Dave KC5LSP

Mark KG5EYV

Ron K1PEC

Bill KG5WPH

GIL WB5RFQ

Furthest was Mark KG5EYV who was able to hit the Bellville repeater from College Station.  Also, Gil did good with his handheld coming back from Brenham.

73,

Roger N5RWK