[W5SFA] Reminder: VHF/UHF W5SFA Weekly Net tonight at 7:30

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Thu Nov 19 14:18:48 CST 2015

All,

We had four check-ins to the net last night, KG5ITZ, K5FRT, K1PEC and KG5WPH.  And the repeater performed flawlessly!  We missed you Gil...

Just a reminder that there is no meeting in November and December.  The annual banquet is Saturday afternoon, January 23 at Cameron's.  More info will be forthcoming.

Thanks,

Roger N5RWK