[W5SFA] July W5SFA Meeting is Wednesday @ Yani's

Gilbert Franke g.a.franke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:48:54 CDT 2015

I will not be there. We have our sailboat hauled and are doing an
anti-fouling bottom job in Rockport. Won't be home until Thursday night or
Friday morning.

I'm sure the plans for the SES will be topic of discussion. I had hoped to
be more involved, but have had things going on.

I will just be getting back from a trip in time for the event.

-- Gil
sent from my Galaxy Avant