[W5SFA] Banquet Reminder - and Antenna Fair?

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Mon Jan 12 10:39:06 CST 2015

W5SFA members,

Just a quick reminder about the upcoming banquet on Jan. 24 at Cameron's.
Please respond to the group if you're planning to attend, how many people
are coming, and what you'll be bringing.

I also want to suggest we have a "portable antenna fair" set up outside if
the weather cooperates.  The idea would be to bring whatever portable
antenna you have, and set it up for display.  It would be cool to see and
compare the various types of antennas we all have.  If you've been thinking
about buying or building an antenna this would be a easy way to get some
ideas.  Participation is voluntary...HF, VHF and UHF...bring whatever you
want to show off.

Thanks,

Roger

N5RWK