[W5SFA] W5SFA February Meeting

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Wed Feb 18 13:48:13 CST 2015

W5SFA members,

Our next meeting is coming up next Wednesday, February 25 at Yani's Steak
House.  As usual, dinner starts at 6 pm, followed by the meeting.

Let me know if you have any agenda topics.

One item will be our special event station, planned for this coming October.
We need to pick a weekend for the event.  We'll also need to design QSL
cards and perhaps a certificate, and a lot of other details.   The good news
is that we have plenty of time to get this organized.

Here are some upcoming events that may be of interest:

ARRL DX Contest (CW) - Feb. 20-22

ARRL DX Contest (SSB) - March 6-8  http://www.arrl.org/arrl-dx

Georgetown Hamfest - Saturday, March 14 http://www.wcarc.com/

Greater Houston Hamfest - Saturday, March 28  http://www.houstonhamfest.org/