[W5SFA] Special Event Station Operators and Schedule

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Wed Aug 26 13:19:41 CDT 2015

Cam,

Hope you are feeling better!

I figure we'll work some of this out tonight.   As it stands currently, Ray and Dan are planning to operate from the courthouse on Saturday, and Gil will join them there on Sunday.  Skip, Ron and I are planning to operate from the park on Sat/Sunday. but I can head over to your place on Saturday afternoon if you like.  Or if you prefer to operate at the courthouse that's fine too...or we can do some of both.

I'm hoping we can pick up a few more participants and have some down time for each location.  You are right, we don't need to operate between 9pm Sat and 9 am Sunday since the Texas QSO party is on hiatus during that time.  But, if someone wants to operate the special event during that "off" time they can do it, those contacts just won't be submitted to the TQP.

Agree we can get more on the web site - including the operating schedule so people will know what band/time/mode we'll be on.

Thanks,

Roger