[W5SFA] Special Event Station Operators and Schedule

rwklein rwklein at katyweb.net
Sun Aug 16 17:40:10 CDT 2015

Folks,

We are about 6 weeks away from the Texas QSO Party and our Special Event Station on September 26-27!

I need to know who is going to participate so I can set up the operating schedule. You don't have to operate to participate - we will need people to log contacts, help out or just give moral support.

At this point we have 3 operating locations.  Besides the park, Cam will be operating at his place, and Dan and Ray will be operating at the Courthouse station.  If you want to work at any of these locations, that's fine - or you can operate at different location if you wish.  I'm suggesting one-to-two hour time slots, so people can take breaks.

So please let me know soonest the following:

- If you are going to participate
- Whether you will be an Operator, Logger or Helper (or some combination)
- What location and days and times you're available

Thanks,

Roger
N5RWK