[W5SFA] W5SFA Weekly Net

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Mon Aug 3 15:29:10 CDT 2015

Folks,

As was discussed at the July meeting, we'll be starting an informal W5SFA
VHF/UHF net.  The objectives of the net are to:

.         Give everyone a chance to get on the air, especially our
newly-licensed Technician-class licensees

.         Verify radio and antenna operation

.         Communicate club activities, and any other topic of general
interest

.         Promote Ham Radio

To kick this off,  we'll hold the first net this Wednesday (August 5) at
7:30 pm.  Should this turn out to be a bad time or day, we can adjust this.

So tune in this Wednesday on one of the W5SFA repeaters - Since our
repeaters are cross linked, you can use either UHF and VHF - operator's
choice.  All amateur radio operators are welcome to check in.  I'll be net
control for starters, but hope we can spread this around.

Location

Band

Freq/Offset

CTCSS

Bellville

2m

145.410 / -

100

Bellville

70 cm

444.875 / +

103.5

Columbus

2m

147.14 / +

103.5

Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions as we get this off the
ground!

73,

Roger

N5RWK