[W5SFA] January 25th banquet

Dan White dan at dandlfarms.com
Fri Jan 3 12:38:21 CST 2014

W5SFA members,

We have the following people that have responded to Cameron's request.

Glenn Geick, wife & G. Daughter - will bring homemade potato salad.
Roger Klein & Pam - will bring desserts and drinks.
Ron & Agnes Beauregard - will pick-up BBQ from Hinze's if needed.
Dan & Linda White - set up room, bring plates and eating utensils.  Undefined food.
Carl & Linda Pleasant - get with Linda W. for what to bring.
Kathy & maybe Robert Croker - will be the "kitchen bitch" as she said.
Cameron Mitchell - Party location and BBQ.

Please reply on the reflector if you plan to attend OR not.  We need a head count for the BBQ as it will be purchased.  No later than the 22nd.
Let us know what you will bring to the event.  If the sky is clear we will have viewing of the heavens also.  Feel free to bring your telescope.
Also, The radio station will be available.

Hope to see you there.

Dan & Linda White
W5AOV & W5LBW