[W5SFA] W5SFA Meeting Wednesday, August 27

Roger Klein rwklein at katyweb.net
Mon Aug 25 12:19:24 CDT 2014

Folks,

Our regular monthly meeting is this Wednesday at Yani's.  Here are some
agenda topics:

- Opportunity for the club to participate in Disaster Relief Fair sponsored
by First Bellville Baptist on Sunday, Oct 5

- Belton HamEXPO is coming up on Saturday, Oct 4

For those of you who are DXers...at the Austin Summerfest, Bob Schmeider
KK6EK gave a presentation about the upcoming Heard Island DXpedition in
2016.   There is a free book about his 1997 DXpedition at this site in PDF
format - it is a pretty good read:
http://www.heardisland.org/HD_pages/HD_Book_VK%d8IR.html

Let me know if you have any other topics.

Thanks,

Roger N5RWK

---