[W5SFA] Reminder

Cameron mitchl at mitchl.net
Wed Jun 26 10:41:56 CDT 2013

>From the 2000 version:
Article 5 ‑ Voting Procedure

Election of officers, membership votes, constitutional votes and actions involving expenditure of significant and non‑budgeted Club resources shall be made by mail vote of the eligible membership. Abstentions are counted neither aye nor nay. Routine Club business shall be handled at regular meetings by a simple majority vote, providing that one third of the eligible members are present to form a quorum.

Is there a later version not posted on the web?  2000 seems a long time ago.