[W5SFA] Club Meeting

Cameron mitchl at mitchl.net
Thu Jun 20 10:32:46 CDT 2013

Hi All,

This is inform everyone of the move from Yumm to Los Cabos Mexican Grill which is on the south edge of Brenham.

JUNE 26 MONTHLY MEETING:

We have moved to a new venue: Los Cabos Mexican Grill and Steak House, 2800 Hwy 36 South, Brenham, TX. The meeting room is reserved starting at 6:00 p.m., if you wish to join us for dinner. The meeting typically starts between 6:30 and 7:00 p.m. Phone is (979) 836 9508.  The location is about 1/4 mile south west of the intersection of 36 and 290 south of downtown Brenham.  It is on a slight hill.
(I think this is accurate. Someone please correct me, if not.)
Officer elections are coming up!!!

Cameron
k5cam